Ahhhhh…..the Power of Pinterest! It brings us all together and sucks us all in to hours of time on the internet!
I LOVE this site and have found many crafts, recipes and of course, Thirsty Thursday ideas!
Kiran Tarun has created this YUMMY sounding sangria that I just HAD to share! It will take some work, but I can’t wait to try it this summer for a BBQ!
|Recipe and photo courtesy of Kiran Tarun.|
- 4 cups freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 1 cup ginger ale
- 1 lemon, thinly sliced
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced
- 3 clementines, thinly sliced
- 1 honey crisp apple, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup pomegranate arils
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- pinch of salt
- 1 bottle of chilled champagne
- Prepare simple syrup by stirring sugar and water until sugar completely dissolves. Keep in refrigerator to chill while prepping other ingredients.
- In a tall pitcher, add all fruits + grapefruit juice + salt + simple syrup . Chill in refrigerator for a few hours, preferably overnight.
- To serve, pour sangria in a glass and top it with bubbly champagne.
I mean what’s not to love?
For more Thirsty Thursday love, check out AntiMomBlog.