I love winter symbols like snowmen and reindeer! They are just so darn cute!
I’ve shared my snowman & reindeer Light Up Jars, yummy Milano Reindeer Cookies, and Nutter Butter Snowmen. Well this little recipe is nothing short of cute! If you’re looking for an adorable and easy treat for a holiday gathering, classroom party, or just to be nice to your kids, then these Pretzel Rudolph Noses are just PERFECT!
Pretzel Rudolph Noses
- 12 square Pretzels
- 12 Mini Twist Pretzels (actually a lot more depending on how long it takes you to break them in half)
- 12 Rolo Candies
- 12 Red M&M's
- Preheat oven to 250°.
- Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Split mini twists in half to make antlers (this may take some practice). I used a serrated knife.
- Place square pretzels on prepared sheet.
- Unwrap and place a Rolo in the center of each.
- Place in oven for 3 minutes.
- Press "antlers" into both sides of Rolo simultaneously.
- Press M&M down on Rolo to make nose.
Homegrown Adventures saysat
Oh my word theses are too cute to eat. We are so making these maybe even before Christmas. Rudolph the red nose reindeer was the only song my sister and I knew growing up so we drove mom and dad crazy by signing it all year long in the car. These brought back some great fond memories. I think we will make some for my mom and dad and remind them of the good old times. Thanks for sharing. 🙂