I’m a sucker for Oreos. But I’m a weird Oreo eater. Either I eat only the cookie (the frosting is NOT my favorite part) or I eat the whole thing dipped in ice cold milk.
I also love them crushed up on ice cream…or in ice cream. I’m really not picky about that.
I’ve also made these yummy Oreo Pudding Pops and took a stab at Homemade Oreos. And don’t even get me started on how much I love Oreo ice cream cake…
Don’t you just love breaking Oreos into pieces? They smell so sweet and yummy…it’s hard to not sneak a few pieces.
Cream together butter and cream cheese until smooth and blended. I do this in my KitchenAid Mixer. You can also do it by hand.
Next, comes the sugar and vanilla. After it’s all blended well together, you add the flour.
Next, comes the Oreo pieces. The BEST part! It will make you want to get a spoon and sit on the couch. (Don’t do it…wait until they are cookies!)
Form the dough into about 1 1/2″ balls and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper & lightly press down on each of them.
Don’t worry, you only have to wait 10-12 minutes (or until the edges are just slightly browned) for them to bake. Don’t forget to let them cool before you eat them…you don’t want the top of your mouth to get burned.
- 1/2 cup softened Butter
- 4 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1 cup Flour
- 12 Oreos
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Break Oreos into pieces.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cream together butter and cream cheese until smooth and blended.
- Add in the sugar and vanilla.
- Mix until combined.
- Add the flour and mix until incorporated.
- Fold in the Oreo pieces.
- Form the dough into about 1 1/2" balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Lightly press down on each
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are just slightly browned.
- Allow to cool at least 10 minutes on pan before transferring to a wire rack to finish cooling.
[…] Love Oreos as much as I do? Check out my Oreo Cheesecake Cookies! […]