As a mom, I like anything that’s going to make my life easier. It’s really not because I’m a mom…it’s just because, why do something the hard way when there’s an easier way to do it?
When it’s time to show off my “mommy skills” and make something special for my kiddos, I like to do things that will “wow” them, but still be rather simple. You know, like my White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies.
Well, these Nutter Butter Snowmen are another fun treat to add to your easy recipe pile! Not only are they REALLY simple to make, they look amazing! My kiddos also love helping to make them too!
- 12 Nutter Butter Cookies
- 1/2 cup White Melting Chocolate
- 36 M&M Minis
- 24 M&M's
- 3 Laffy Taffys
- 4 Candy Corns OR 2 Orange Starbursts
- Black Food Marker or Melted Chocolate
- Roll out each Laffy Taffy until about 1/16" thick.
- Cut each into 4 length wise strips to use as scarves
- Cut each Candy corn or starburst into triangular pieces to use as carrot noses.
- Melt White Chocolate by microwaving for 45 seconds then stirring. If not melted, heat additional 15 seconds and stir, repeating until smooth.
- Line cutting board or cookie sheet with wax paper.
- Dip each Nutter Butter in chocolate and shake off excess.
- Place on prepared sheet.
- Position 3 M&M Minis as "buttons".
- Position nose and 3 regular M&M's as earmuffs.
- Place in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.
- Using a knife, carefully trim off any excess chocolate.
- Using food marker, or melted chocolate and toothpick, draw in coal eyes and mouth.
- Wrap scarf around snowman, and gently press together where it overlaps.
[…] shared my snowman & reindeer Light Up Jars, yummy Milano Reindeer Cookies, and Nutter Butter Snowmen. Well this little recipe is nothing short of cute! If you’re looking for an adorable and easy […]