As I mentioned in Midweek Meandering #8, we had the great opportunity of attending a screening of Dolphin Tale 2. The movie was so moving that we had to take a trip to Clearwater, Florida to meet the stars, Winter and Hope in person. WOW! What an amazing experience. I spent the whole day crying from being so moved by this wonderful dolphin. No joke!
(I’ll be writing more about the whole trip soon.)
This past week I was also busy redesigning my blog. What do you think? It feels cleaner to me. More fresh. I hope you enjoy it too. “Little Ricky” is a brainiac, so I also worked on Tips for Supporting A Gifted & Talented Child. Have you ever talked with your child about making healthy choices and avoiding underage drinking? Well they are never too young to begin the learning. That’s why the new app Grab the Goodies is perfect!
As always, I meander around the internet so you don’t have to! Here’s my Midweek Meandering #9.
- I have a small entryway in my house. It’s rather narrow and I would love to spruce it up. That’s why I love this “Fake an Entryway” post by Small Space Inspired!
- You know I love my wine! Well, when having people over, it’s hard to tell where my glass is. These DIY Wine Charms Name Tags are so fun!
- No matter how much you want to not think about it, Halloween is coming FAST! Would love to have a Halloween dinner party for adults only. These Halloween Dinner Party ideas from Ciao Newport Beach are awesome!
- While I’m thinking about holidays, this absolutely adorable DIY Reindeer Decoration is a perfect addition to my Christmas decorations this year!
- So no Midweek Meandering would be complete without some type of food. That’s why this delicious looking Oreo Dirt Cake is on this week’s list.
- I have been dyring to try ones of those one pot meals…anything that doesn’t make me clean a million pots and pans I’m in! This One Pot Zucchini Mushroom Pasta looks YUM!
- Now that “Little Ricky” is going to the gifted program, I have to meet new teachers. This also means that, to him, this is the first day of school again. So I have to
butter upmeet new teachers too. GIFT! This Simple Teacher Gift Idea is great! So is this Tickled Pink Last Minute Teacher gift idea!
Leave a Reply