This past week was just as hectic as every other one! We had a lot of family and friends time…from Christenings to dinner dates to the screening of Dolphin Tale 2. Which, by the way, is so awesome, we have planned a last minute trip to Clearwater to meet Winter in person! (Shhhh, don’t tell the kids…they don’t know yet!)
In all that commotion, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
Do scents bring back memories for you? See how the scent of chamomile makes me remember my Nanny. Do you have a crock pot? Try these yummy Crock Pot Pork Chops on your busiest of weeks…it’s about time someone else makes dinner! I hate to waste a lot of time cleaning, that’s why I play Beat the Clock: A Cleaning Game.
Of course I found the time to meander around the internet to see what else is out there. Here is what I found for Midweek Meandering #8:
- I’ve been dying to try Rum Chata! Here’s a Caramel Apple Pie cocktail that sounds too good to be true!
- It’s almost time for football weekends again. We love “tailgating” in our own living room. These Hot Wing Sliders would be perfect!
- I LOATHE ironing! Unfortunately, it’s something I have to do for my husband’s work shirts. See how vinegar can clean your iron when it’s pretty dirty…
- Halloween is coming faster than you think! (sorry, but it is!) I love to decorate. Can’t wait to make these bloody hand clings for my french doors!
- Living in Miami we are lucky enough to BBQ all year round. That means our grill gets used a lot and gets dirty. This magical way of cleaning our grill will come in quite handy!
- I have a DSLR camera and I can honestly say I don’t use it the way it was intended. Here’s a great free printable cheat sheet for using your camera the right way!
The iron cleaning one would have come in very handy yesterday when husband was freaking about his work shirts…