This past week was just as hectic as every other one! We had a lot of family and friends time…from Christenings to dinner dates to the screening of Dolphin Tale 2. Which, by the way, is so awesome, we have planned a last minute trip to Clearwater to meet Winter in person! (Shhhh, don’t tell the kids…they don’t know yet!)
In all that commotion, here’s what happened on the blog this week:
Do scents bring back memories for you? See how the scent of chamomile makes me remember my Nanny. Do you have a crock pot? Try these yummy Crock Pot Pork Chops on your busiest of weeks…it’s about time someone else makes dinner! I hate to waste a lot of time cleaning, that’s why I play Beat the Clock: A Cleaning Game.
Of course I found the time to meander around the internet to see what else is out there. Here is what I found for Midweek Meandering #8:
- I’ve been dying to try Rum Chata! Here’s a Caramel Apple Pie cocktail that sounds too good to be true!
- It’s almost time for football weekends again. We love “tailgating” in our own living room. These Hot Wing Sliders would be perfect!
- I LOATHE ironing! Unfortunately, it’s something I have to do for my husband’s work shirts. See how vinegar can clean your iron when it’s pretty dirty…
- Halloween is coming faster than you think! (sorry, but it is!) I love to decorate. Can’t wait to make these bloody hand clings for my french doors!
- Living in Miami we are lucky enough to BBQ all year round. That means our grill gets used a lot and gets dirty. This magical way of cleaning our grill will come in quite handy!
- I have a DSLR camera and I can honestly say I don’t use it the way it was intended. Here’s a great free printable cheat sheet for using your camera the right way!