This week the kids went back to school. YAY! (Did I say that out loud?) With getting back into our routine, things have been a bit hectic. That’s why my little space on the internet has been a bit neglected.
The boys love their new teachers and so far everything is moving along quite smoothly. That is until the REAL homework starts next week. I know they are just easing us in this week and next week will hit like a ton of bricks. I’ll enjoy the quiet for now…
In the midst of all the back to school craziness, I spent time writing about a back to school lunch idea: Chicken Taco Bento. The kids love this because it’s all sectioned off and perfect for kids who like to graze when they eat. I also find little ways to make time for me. Here are 7 Ways to Take Time for Yourself.
Here are the things I found while meandering around the internet this week….
- Made this for dinner tonight: Crock Pot Turkey and Gravy from Skinnytaste. Gina is my fav!
- Don’t you know these Deep Fried Tequila Shots from Oh Bite It WILL be happening soon!
- When I was preggers with The Nag, I craved the apple pies from McD’s. Here’s a recipe to make them at home from Lady and the Blog.
- I recently had a spa day and they scrubbed me down with a sugar mixture. Found this Brown Sugar and Honey scrub from Saving with Shellie that I can make at home. Now I just have to convince my husband to scrub me down…
- I love labels and labeling things! Here are labeling projects from Just a Girl and Her Blog.
What are some things that you found around the internet this week? I LOVE learning about new things!