This week has been so crazy that I didn’t even get a chance to post until today! Between going to see a Miami Marlins baseball game, getting back to school supplies, watching a boring movie about talking apes, spending the day with grandparents, doctor’s visits, and sleepovers, this mama is officially EXHAUSTED!
Since I was so busy with everything for the boys, I didn’t really have as much time or energy to write. I did get a chance to post a couple of fun recipes that are perfect for the ending of summer: Funfetti Cookie Dough Bites and a Copycat Orange Julius recipe. Oh, and on the beauty side, did you check out my Summer Toes Fail or a guide for Homemade Coconut Oil Beauty Products?
As always, in the midst of it all, I did a little meandering around the internet…here’s what I found for Midweek Meandering #6:
- Why didn’t I think of this? We will HAVE to make these easy S’morritos from This Week for Dinner TONIGHT!
- It’s almost baseball season in this house again! Back to the daily visits to the clay mound…can’t wait! This fun Sports Themed Gift Bucket from Hoosier Homemade would be perfect for our dedicated coaches…and easily created with items from the Dollar Store.
- We only have one more week of summer left. That means more meal planning around our schedules. These 50+ Crock Pot Meals from Lil’ Luna would be a great way for me to start dinner in the morning and have it ready to fit in our busy lifestyle once school starts.
- As a former teacher, I love giving little Back to School gifts and treats to my kids’ teachers. It really does make a difference with all the stress that teachers go through at the beginning of the school year. Check out this ADORABLE idea from Thirty Handmade Days.
- And with the opening of the brand new IKEA in Miami, I am giddy with excitement! Living in Miami, I don’t have a mudroom, but I’ve always wanted one of those fun shelving units from Pottery Barn for my kids backpacks, shoes, jackets, etc. Here’s one from Golden Boys and Me using IKEA products. SCORE!
Have you had a chance to meander around the internet? What fun things did you find?