Well, it’s Wednesday again. The weeks keep flying by!
This week was kind of exciting! I was on NBC 6 In the Mix here in South Florida with my blogger buddy Amanda from Anti Mom Blog. We were talking Summer Trends for kids and our little munchkins got their 15 mins (well, more like 120 seconds) of fame! Can’t wait for the link to be up…will post it as soon as it is!
I’ve also been busy writing about our recent adventures on the Carnival Freedom, exploring the new Camp Ocean and Seuss at Sea additions to the ship. Be on the lookout for posts about the adventures we had off the ship as well!
Here are some things I found around the web this week for Midweek Meandering #3:
- The mosquitoes in South Florida are relentless! What annoying little creatures they are! That’s why I have been researching ways to keep them at bay at my house. I found out these plants will help keep the pesky critters from eating me alive! Thanks Year-Round Giving!
- “The Nag” really wants a baseball bracelet, but I don’t want to pay $30 for one. Luckily, I found a tutorial for making my own from I Can Do It Pins.
- How fun would these Balloon Rockets from Discover Explore Learn be?? My kids are going to LOVE this one!
- When I’m ready to break my diet (hahahahaha…what diet?) I will definitely be indulging in this AWESOME looking Chocolate Cookie Dough Milkshake from Krystal’s Kitsch!
- Seriously? I NEED these NOW!!!! Cinnamon Sugar Mini Donut Muffins from Averie Cooks will be the cure for my mid day slumps…paired with a cup of coffee of course!
- I’m so sad that school is starting again in 4 weeks! Although I like the routine of it all, I’m not ready for the homework fights to start again. Whatever. I found these great ideas for school lunches at Simple As That.
Hope your week is going “swimingly!” If you find time to meander on the internet, I hope you let me know what you find!!