What a great 4th of July weekend! We spent the day at the beach with my sister-in-law and nephew. The fireworks were amazing and right over our heads. We were so close, the ashes kept falling on us!
This week I’ve been working on breathing new life into old posts. With almost 500 posts written, it’s hard getting the old ones seen. That’s why I’ve updated the content a bit and made more “pinnable” images to older posts. Posts like Sane Suitcase Packing Tips and Make Your Own Photo Canvases got updates. Hope you get a chance to check them out!
In the midst of it all, I had some time to check out some blogs for my Midweek Meandering #2. Here are some things that I found around the web:
- Will definitely have to try this Cilantro Lime Dip from Domestic Superhero. I LOVE cilantro!!
- My chickpea obsession will be well taken care of with this Summer Chickpea Salad that I found on Pinterest from How Sweet Eats.
- My next DIY project will be this Light Box from The Best Blog Recipes.
- And check out this cute tank top from AntiMom Blog that you can make for your little ones on the cheap!
- For “Camp Prieto” (aka my kids’ summer at home), I want to have them do some of these great engineering projects from Planet Smarty Pants.
- And when I finally have some time to clean my house, I will use the tips from How to Nest for Less of the 15 Things to Clean More Often. Yeah, I should really get on that….
I hope your week is going well so far and that you take some time to meander on the internet! Let me know if you find anything fun and interesting!!