It’s a rainy day here in Miami. The kind of day that you want to throw on some sweats, curl up under a blanket, and read a book or watch a movie. But, alas, I’ve got a million and one things to do, so I’ll have to refrain.
I’m secretly hoping that Little Ricky’s game is canceled tonight from all this rain. I want to go to bed early tonight! Fingers crossed!
Since I’m wasting time, here’s what I found around the internet for Midweek Meandering #18 this week:
- My favorite sandwich is a BLT. I order it all the time! I really should keep bacon on hand at home… Anyway, check out this BLT Dip from Sugar, Spice, and Family Life. Can’t wait to make it!
- We are headed to Cooperstown, NY this summer for a baseball tournament. We plan on taking the boys into NYC for the weekend. Found these great Tips for Planning the Perfect Seekender Weekend with Kids from Mommy In Sports. The boys can’t wait!
- I’ve been REALLY lazy recently. I haven’t worked out in a REALLY long time and it’s showing. We have a couple sets of resistance bands in the house, so I want to try this Resistance Band Workout from Fitness Republic. Maybe I’ll start to lose some inches! (Get a set here.)
- No matter how hard you may want to fight it, St. Patty’s Day is coming quickly. I found this Lucky Penny Printable from See Vanessa Craft that is so cute and easy I may even be able to pull it off! Wish me luck! (total pun intended…)
- As you know, we recently sailed aboard the Carnival Vista. We had such an amazing time. Check out this great summary from Smarty Pants Mama in Do This, Not That on the Carnival Vista.
- So right after St. Patty’s Day comes Easter. I’m so not ready for all of this… Anyway, Smart Party Planning has some great DIY Easter Decorations that look adorable! Maybe I need another rainy day to have time to work on some of these.
WHAT ARE SOME OF THE GREAT THINGS THAT YOU’VE FOUND AROUND THE INTERNET THIS WEEK?