I’ve been uber lazy today. Seriously still in my PJs. (I’m not ashamed.)
Luckily, my kiddos have a sleepover tonight for a friend’s birthday. The hubs and I will be going on a MUCH NEEDED date night! We were planning on one this weekend, but couldn’t find a sitter. So the kids sleeping out is a win/win!
Since I have some time before date night, Here’s what I found around the internet for Midweek Meandering #17 this week:
- Love these printable Summer Rules checklists by Thirty Handmade Days! I’ve already printed them…now to implement them.
- Have I ever expressed my love for Kalamata olives? Well, they are delish! That’s why I can’t wait to try this Whipped Cream Cheese & Kalamata Olive Tapenade from Lavender and Macarons.
- So I love make-up even though I really don’t know what I’m doing when I put it on. I found these 10 Awesome Make-Up Dupes from Chasing Foxes that will save money on my love!
- Do you wrap presents or just put them in a gift bag? I like to wrap them, but some packages are difficult. Here is a clever way to Make a Gift Bag Out of Wrapping Paper from Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body.
- I’m always looking for fun and interesting ways to create graphics for my site. I love this tip for How to Mix Fonts from Designs by Nicolina!
- Ok. I love bananas. I love Nutella. They go perfectly together! Check out this Nutella & Banana Stuffed Crescent Rolls by The Food Charlatan. I’ll be making these tomorrow morning for myself!
What are some of the great things that you’ve found around the internet this week?
Leave a Reply