It’s officially summer and I am so excited to slow down just a bit…at least with my kids’ jam packed schedules.
This is the time for pool and beach days, sleeping in and Netflix marathons! My husband and I just finished Breaking Bad (we know we are a few years late…) and I’m finishing up The Mindy Project and Orange is the New Black. What are your favorite binge-worthy shows?
Here’s what I found around the internet for Midweek Meandering #15 this week:
- I always give myself some “projects” to work on during the summer. This summer I need to get more organized. I LOVE these Pantry Labels from The Creativity Exchange. The font is so fun!
- So it’s no secret that I’m obsessed with Stitch Fix! Check out this adorable Collective Concepts Galen Laser Cut Dress on Erin from Living In Yellow!
- I made this Slow Cooker Sausage, Spinach & White Bean Soup from Damn Delicious for dinner last night. It was so easy & yummy, I can’t wait to eat my left overs!
- Margaritas are a great cocktail to sip by the pool. These Skinny Champagne Margaritas from With Salt & Wit will definitely be served at my next pool party!
- Now that school’s out, my kids are home ALL DAY! That means I have to come up with ways to keep them entertained or they will sit in front of the TV all day. This fun Squirt Gun Races idea from This Grandma is Fun looks like something we will all love!
What are some of the great things that you’ve found around the internet this week?
Leticia Barr saysat
So glad that OITNB is back!!!!
Alexis Prieto saysat