I am in complete denial that it’s March! 2016 is almost a 1/4 of the way through…it can’t be real!
Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss! This is the time the Nag and I has a Seuss-tastic breakfast aboard the Carnival Freedom!
I’ve reworked one of my favorite posts…The Corona-Rita. This was one of the first posts that I ever wrote. I’ve learned a lot since then and hope that everyone still loves this post as much as I do.
You know those fun Tasty videos that are all over Facebook? I tried making one of my own with my Buffalo Turkey Meatballs. Check it out!
As always, I meander around the internet so you don’t have to! Here’s what I found this week:
- I made this yummy One Pot Lemon Herb Chicken & Rice from Creme de la Crumb for dinner last night. It was so easy and had my mouth watering from the minute it started cooking!
- Check out these ADORABLE little Easter Candy Jars from Crazy Little Projects! They will be perfect for the kids that we will see for Easter.
- Where have these been all my life? How Sweet It Is created these ABSOLUTELY delicious looking Boozy Coconut Hot Fudge Milk Shakes. There is NOTHING in that sentence that isn’t delicious!
- We are heading on a cruise at the end of the month. That means I have to wear a bathing suit. (blah!) I found this great Do-Anywhere Bodyweight Circuit from PopSugar. Guess I should get busy!
- I LOVE candles! I always feel bad about the empty candle jars. Check out How to Clean Out Your Candle Jars from Peek and Ponder. Now what to do with all the jars…
- Now that I’m 40, I’m not as cute as I thought I was without make-up. I stink at putting on make-up, so I’m always looking for a tutorial. I’m loving these tips from Sephora!
Leave a Reply