I know, I know. It’s been a while since I did a Midweek Meandering. It doesn’t mean I haven’t meandered around the internet, I’ve just been too busy to actually write about it. Oh well, such is life!
We’ve made it past Halloween and are now getting ready for Thanksgiving….the YUMMIEST of all the holidays! I SOOOOO can’t wait to eat Thanksgiving dinner! Maybe we will do a trial run soon…..hmmmm……
Here’s what happened on the blog this week:
We all have tons of leftover Halloween candy, right? I mean after you’ve eaten your share…. Anyway, here are some Leftover Halloween Candy Hacks that will reinvent your favorite sweet treats. In case you’re in the mood for baking, I have recipes for 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies and White Chocolate Peppermint Brownies. YUM!
On a more serious note, if a disaster were to strike where you live, how would you Protect Your Kids From Disaster? I learned some useful tips from Save The Children. Hope they’re helpful!
As always, I meander around the internet so you don’t have to! Here’s what I found this week:
- I’m a classic over cooker. I ALWAYS make too much food when I have guests. I know it’s a good thing, but then I’m eating leftovers forever. Whole Foods share this great image helping with Planning How Much to Serve at Thanksgiving.
- Oreos, marshmallows and no oven. OH MY! These No-bake Chewy Oreo Bars look delish!
- Living in Miami, we don’t have real snow. Why not Make Your Own Play Snow!
- I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been to culinary school. Check out this tutorial for How to Dice an Onion in Under a Minute. So cool!
- When all the turkey is eaten, our elf Sprinkles comes back to make sure all is well before Santa arrives. These 25 Elf on a Shelf Ideas are sure going to come in handy!
- I LOVE the Dollar Store! Here are 20 Unbelievable Dollar Store Crafts. Perfect timing for the holidays!
What are some of the great things that you’ve found around the internet this week?