This week has be UTTERLY exhausting! My brother-in-law got married over the weekend. Now, I am babysitting my 2 year old nephew for the week. I’ve forgotten what it was like to have a toddler!! Someone who follows you everywhere and needs constant attention. He’s absolutely adorable, but absolutely EXHAUSTING! Not to mention, “The Nag” had his 8th birthday. And I’m leaving for Type A Conference in Atlanta tomorrow. WHEW! I need a cocktail…
Here’s what happened on the blog this week:
It’s no secret that Cherry Limeades from Sonic are my FAV! I made some Cherry Limeade Cupcakes to just kick it up a notch! Does your baby have a fun morning ritual? Well, Pampers wants to see it on video! Here’s more information on Baby’s Got Moves (Plus, there’s a giveaway!).
Here’s what I found around the internet for Midweek Meandering #10 this week:
- My husband and I are dying to take the kids to different states and discover new places. I found 11 Affordable Travel Destinations in the US For a Family Vacation from Family Travel Magazine. Now gotta find some time and money….
- Halloween is one of my all time favorite holidays! Last year, we had some friends who were going around “BOOing” the neighbors. They were leaving a note and some treats on doorsteps. I wanted to do this, but found out too late. Here’s a FREE You’ve Been BOOed Kit from Catch My Party. Can’t wait for some boo-tastic fun!
- Warm soft pretzels are SOOOO good! Hot dogs are SOOOO good! Why not put them together? These Simple Homemade Pretzel Dogs from The Slow Roasted Italian look delish!
- I’m always looking for great little gifts to give people that: A) Are adorbs and B) Are inexpensive. This “Buckets of Fun” gift from Crazy Little Projects would be perfect for anyone’s special day!
- My new fashion craze is headbands. Maybe I’m behind the times, but when my bangs don’t want to cooperate, these little lifesavers are a must! I found these DIY Top-Knot Headbands from Street Scene that I can make out of my favorite fabrics!
- It’s Fall, y’all! When I think fall, I think apple pie! That’s why this Apple Pie on the Rocks cocktail from Vegan Yack Attack is one that I will definitely try!