Your mom does so much…she feeds you, clothes you, gives you advice, kisses the hurt away, wipes your tears, and is your biggest fan.
You’ve spent your whole life thinking of ways to make mom feel special on Mother’s Day, why not indulge her this year with ways that she won’t expect.
Ways to Indulge Mom:
- Let her sleep in. Tiptoe around and don’t make a sound…she needs her beauty rest!
- Take over her chores for the day. (And do them the way she would!) Feed the dog, make breakfast, fold the laundry…you get the idea!
- Give her the remote. Let her indulge in all of her favorite shows and movies uninterrupted.
- Instead of boring chocolate, give her LINDOR Milk Chocolate truffles. (Just the word truffles is indulgent in itself…) LINDOR truffles are the perfect addition to any Mother’s Day gathering, providing moms with a melt away moment of total relaxation and contentment.
- Take her to the movies to see “Mother’s Day”! The all star cast, including Julia Roberts, Jennifer Aniston, Kate Hudson and Jason Sudeikis is a celebration of mothers everywhere. Enjoy the laughter, tears and love as three generations come together in the week leading up to Mother’s Day.
Want to get a sneak peek? Here’s the official trailer:
Did you know the iconic LINDOR Milk Chocolate truffle is making a big screen appearance as the Official Chocolate of the “Mother’s Day” movie, premiering in theatres April 29th?
Here’s an idea: You can enjoy smooth-melting LINDOR truffles and take your mother or someone you love to see the “Mother’s Day” movie at the same time!
I was given the opportunity to see “Mother’s Day” at a pre-screening recently. What a cute movie! Since the movie is packed with some of my favorite stars, I was eager to see it! I laughed and even teared up a little…
I even suggest you have a sort of “scavenger hunt” throughout the movie looking for the several key points in the film where LINDOR Milk Chocolate truffles are featured. And if you’re anything like me, you may even be able to find the reference to “Pretty Woman.” (I was the ONLY one in the movie theater laughing at that point by the way…amateurs.)
Want to win a Year’s Supply of LINDOR Truffles & see Mother’s Day?
Now through May 8, 2016, Lindt is inspiring fans at home to share, in 200 words or less, why their mother or mother figure is the sweetest, for a chance to win a year’s supply of assorted LINDOR truffles and movie tickets for two. For full contest details, please visit bit.ly/LindtMothersDay.
Also, May 2 is National Truffle Day! (Score!)
Fans can indulge in their LINDOR melt moment by visiting their local Lindt Chocolate Shop to receive a complimentary LINDOR truffle on National Truffle Day. Choosing from a variety of 17 exquisite flavors such as Milk Chocolate, Dark Chocolate, and Sea Salt, everyone is sure to be satisfied! Need help finding your nearest store? Click here. My Miami friends can meet me at the store located in Dolphin Mall!