Brown paper packages tied up in string…….
In my family, we take complete pride in wrapping our Christmas presents. Everything has to coordinate under the tree! Now that we are all adults, we each have our own Christmas present theme.
One year my aunt did stripes and polka dots with coordinating colors. I’ve done black and white swirls wrapping paper with lime green ribbon. My cousin finds really fun ornaments of snowflakes at the Dollar Store and uses them as embellishments. Last year I put my Cricut cutting machine to work and cut everyone’s initials out of fun scrapbook paper and glued it to their presents.
I’m always on the lookout for new ways to make my gifts stand out. This Christmas Wrapping Round-Up is full of ideas that I would love to use when wrapping my Christmas gifts this year. Now if only I could pick one!
- Snowman Gift Tower: How cute would it be to wrap gifts for the same recipient in white paper and display it like a snowman?
- Gold Pen Names: This is so simple, yet elegant. Brown packing paper is so easy and paired with red ribbon and gold pen, beautiful!
- Christmas Chalkboard Packaging…why didn’t I think of that? Chalkboards are all the rage! Why not do the same effect on your holiday wrapping? GENIUS!
- Red striped ribbon: Love, love, love this ribbon! It’s perfect on white paper, brown paper, black paper…endless possibilities!
- Green satin ribbon: I’m really loving this shade of green! Again, a great ribbon could do wonders for a plain color paper.
- Burlap Treat Bags are fun for smaller gifts.
- Embellishing with ornaments makes festive presents.