I love Sonic’s Cherry Limeades. I crave them…the little pebble ice, the tang of the lime, the sweet of the cherry. I stinkin’ love them!
Well, there’s an adult version of this yummy beverage. HOT DAMN! I “debuted” it at a recent getaway with some friends and kids. It was a great beach drink!
- (1) 12 ounce can frozen limeade concentrate
- 12 ounces Sprite
- (1) 12 ounce bottle of your favorite beer (I used Corona Light)
- 12 ounces of your favorite tequila
- Splash of grenadine
- Kosher salt, for rimming glass
- Lime for garnish
- Cherries for garnish
- Rub lime wedge around rim of each glass; dip in kosher salt.
- In a large pitcher, mix all ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon to combine.
- Serve over ice (if desired) & garnish with a lime wedge & cherry.
Drink up to a yummy summer!!